Authors: Francoise Darcy-Berube and Jean-Paul Berube
Editors: Gwen Costello and Myrtle Power
8.5 X 11" – 2 student texts plus the leader guides for each.
Available for sale only in the United States. Outside the US, please click here to order from Novalis
- Beautiful and colorful contemporary new design
- Easy-to-hold size for young children (11 x 8.5)
- Contemporary illustrations and photos throughout
- What Have You Learned? review page at the end of each theme
- Recent changes in the liturgy from the Roman Missal
- PLUS! Thought-provoking and colorful sidebars
- From the Bible
- From the Liturgy
- Let Us Pray…
- The Church Teaches
- Words to Remember
- Something to Think About
- Did You Know?
Bonus for Parents/Families
Each child’s book includes a FREE full-color 16-page insert that guides parents on their role in the preparation process! This includes one-on-one conversations and daily prayer times. These guides offer parents coaching and basic tips for sharing faith with their children. They also include morning and evening prayer cards for parents to share with their child. Each student book contains the Parent Guide within it, and is included in the price.
BONUS: Visit our FREE e-RESOURCE Center to receive a PDF of My Catholic Prayerbook!