Authors: Francoise Darcy-Berube and Jean-Paul Berube with editors: Gwen Costello and Myrtle Power
- Beautiful and colorful contemporary new design
- Easy-to-hold size for young children (11 x 8.5)
- Contemporary illustrations and photos throughout
- “What Have You Learned?” review page at the end of each theme
- Recent changes in the liturgy from the Roman Missal
- PLUS! Thought-provoking and colorful sidebars
- From the Bible
- From the Liturgy
- Let Us Pray
- The Church Teaches
- Words to Remember
- Something to Think About
- Did You Know?
Bonus for Parents/Families: Each child's book includes a FREE full-color 16-page insert that focuses on parent/child preparation, one-on-one conversations, and daily prayer. These guides offer parents encouragement and basic tips for sharing faith with their children. They also include morning and evening prayer cards for parents to share with their child.
56 pages with 16-page pull-out family guide in center (72 pages total) -- 5 chapters with 4-6 themes or short lessons per chapter
Click here to see a sample of this book.
Available for sale only in the United States. Outside the US, please click here to order from Novalis